1. Give us a brief history of your company.
Baba Kabab has been a dream for our family. We’ve always wanted to bring a true Kabab House to Southern Louisiana, that infused the flavors and spices of traditional Turkish cuisine.
2. What would you tell the rest of Acadiana makes you special?
Our unique dishes made in our Old World Clay Pot Oven. Dishes are crafted in a clay pot, sealed, then cooked to perfection in our clay pot oven!
3. What are you most proud of?
We are most proud of our all unique recipes crafted in the Baba Kabab Kitchen.
4. Where do you see your business in 10 years? What are your plans for the future?
We see Baba Kabab expanding to multiple locations, becoming the best kabab house, and saying it was started in Lafayette!
5. 1A is Focused on Forward – meaning we are taking an active role in improving the community we live in. Our members are Focused on Forward too! What does Focused on Forward mean to you? How is your company Focused on Forward?
At Baba Kabab we are actively providing for our community’s future. Treating every customer like family and helping our customers in times of need is how we focus on forward. When the restaurant was not able to have customers inside we offered free deliveries as well as discounts and family meals to help those in need.