1. Give us a brief history of your organization.
Bloomin’ Blinds is a local and family-owned business which focuses on custom window treatments. We were disappointed with the sales people who were not well informed at big box retailers and seemed to be going through the motions; we felt customers deserved more and that is what we strive to provide.
2. What would you tell the rest of Acadiana makes you special?
We do repairs! We have repaired products that were over 20 years old. In addition, we also provide free-in home consultations and will give you a quote on the spot.
3. What are you most proud of?
As a company, we are proud of our philosophy of always being a straight shooter which is reflected in our 5 star ratings.
4. Where do you see your organization in 10 years? What are your plans for the future?
I look forward to growing the business into a pillar of the community where we can be involved in making a difference in Acadiana.
5. 1A is making an impact as we take an active role in improving the community we live in. Our members are making an impact, too! – What does impact mean to you? How is your company making an impact?
As a young business, our goal is to be in a position where our company can become more involved in the community, whether it be through volunteering or contributing financially to worthwhile causes throughout Acadiana.