1. Give us a brief history of your company.
Central Control was founded on February 6, 1978 by Louis and Jerrine Harrell. Their daughter, Donna McPherson, has continued on with the vision and leads our company still today.
Central Control, also known as CCI, has built a solid reputation in the health care industry as being a “leader” in long-term care. Lannie and Paula Richardson run our Camelot Senior Living facilities locally with a focus to glorify God in everything that we do and to show care and compassion to our residents.
2. What would you tell the rest of Acadiana makes you special?
The leadership team at CCI is as genuine as it comes. Because of their leadership in glorifying God, it’s easy for the rest of the company to follow suit. Families can be confident that their loved ones will be taken care of at our Camelot Senior Living facilities. The employees at our facilities make sure that our residents are our #1 priority every day.
3. What are you most proud of?
We are proud of CCI, our employees and our communities. The company we have built is caring, compassionate with integrity in the way we conduct ourselves. Our employees give 100% of themselves and more to care for our residents, and for that, we are proud.
4. Where do you see your business in 10 years? What are your plans for the future?
We see CCI as a midsize post-acute care company with locations across Arkansas, Louisiana, and Mississippi.
5. 1A is “Focused on Forward” – meaning we are taking an active role of improving the community we live in. Our members are Focused on Forward, too! – What does Focused on Forward mean to you? How is your company Focused on Forward?
Our employees live in the communities we serve. We go to church, school and participate socially to help these communities prosper, grow and improve.