1. Give us a brief history of your organization.
Our company was established in 2011 and recently went through a re-branding to Hux Capital Management LLC.
2. What would you tell the rest of Acadiana makes you special?
We are truly holistic retirement and estate planners. We have a team of experts that can help you in every aspect of planning and investing including managing assets, providing guaranteed income for life, strategies for providing long-term care, assisting with social security needs, preparing wills and trusts, offering Medicare services, and giving professional advice regarding other real assets that you should own including real estate, gold and silver, and many others.
3. What are you most proud of?
We are most proud of our authenticity, transparency, and outstanding service. We provide answers for your investments and retirement needs completely independent of any brokerage firm. As licensed fiduciaries, we are required by law to provide solutions that only benefit you.
4. Where do you see your organization in 10 years? What are your plans for the future?
In 10 years we will be servicing our clients’ needs and serving the next generation of families. Between now and then there will come a time when we stop taking new clients so that we can continue to produce the highest level of service in the industry.
5. 1A is making an impact as we take an active role in improving the community we live in. Our members are making an impact, too! – What does impact mean to you? How is your company making an impact?
We hope to impact our community by helping as many families as we can protect, grow their financial wealth, and successfully retire worry-free. We aim to do that through education, guidance, and personal connections.