1. Give us a brief history of your organization.
Peach Cobbler Factory was started in 2013 as a food truck in Tennessee by Owners Juan and Tammy Edgerton. The food truck was extremely successful for 8 years. In August of 2021, Greg George became partners with The Edgerton’s and Peach Cobbler Factory became a franchise with multiple brick and mortar locations. In April of 2022, Larry Johnston (Former Chairman and CEO of Albertsons LLC) acquired a major stake in the company. PCF now has 40 operating units, 60 new stores opening within 2023, and continues to see growth within the franchise.
2. What would you tell the rest of Acadiana makes you special?
There is no one like us in Lafayette! We are a premier dessert shop. We offer a variety of cobblers, bigger and better cookies, big cobbler cookies, pudding shakes, banana puddings, cinnamon rolls, and drinks.
3. What are you most proud of?
I am proud of my husband and myself stepping out of our comfort zone on faith to bring this business to Lafayette. We fell in love with the family friendly concept, the products, and the fun atmosphere. We strive to have excellent customer service along with the great products so that we can be a part of this community for years to come.
4. Where do you see your organization in 10 years? What are your plans for the future?
We would like to open a few more locations around the Acadiana Area and beyond.
5. 1A is making an impact as we take an active role in improving the community we live in. Our members are making an impact, too! – What does impact mean to you? How is your company making an impact?
When businesses can give back to the community that patronizes their establishment, it is a wonderful thing. We want to become more involved with the community and with sponsorship programs once we are established.