1. Give us a brief history of your organization.
I started residential real estate in 2015 at Latter & Blum, formerly Van Eaton & Romero.
2. What would you tell the rest of Acadiana makes you special?
My love for the real estate profession, helping people find their dream home, and serving the community is what makes my business special.
3. What are you most proud of?
I am most proud of the relationships I have with my clients and fellow agents.
4. Where do you see your organization in 10 years? What are your plans for the future?
My future plans are to grow our team, help new agents to grow their business, and continue to highlight the businesses in Acadiana.
5. 1A is making an impact as we take an active role in improving the community we live in. Our members are making an impact, too! – What does impact mean to you? How is your company making an impact?
Impact to me is in building relationships by being helpful, caring, and supportive; doing what you can to help another person or a business; making memorable lasting relationships; and being remembered for the things you did in the community and how people feel about you, along with how you made them feel.