1. Give us a brief history of your organization.
I’m Alana Antoine and I’m an Account Executive with T-Mobile for Business. T-Mobile for Business is a channel within the larger T-Mobile organization focusing on helping business owners and decision makers improve their operations, streamline their administration, and maximize competitiveness and profit.
2. What would you tell the rest of Acadiana makes you special?
We are the only major business to business telecommunications company with on-the-ground support to assist our customers.
3. What are you most proud of?
I am most proud of my connection to the community. As a New Iberia native who lives in Lafayette, it is my dream to help small and medium businesses take advantage of the many solutions that T-Mobile makes available. The most exciting part is that I can help people with way more than just phones and tablets.
4. Where do you see your organization in 10 years? What are your plans for the future?
In 10 years, I see myself being the go-to person for new business owners needing to start their business. My plan is to be the business consultant for new and growing businesses in my community which will help improve the quality of life in Acadiana.
5. 1A is making an impact as we take an active role in improving the community we live in. Our members are making an impact, too! – What does impact mean to you? How is your company making an impact?
Impact means making a tangible difference and providing value. I have been able to assist children in getting access to technology, startup businesses in reducing costs and businesses with regulatory compliance situations stay operational. Making a difference means solving a problem and making the world a better place.