1. How long have you been a member of One Acadiana?
2 years and some change.
2. What do you most enjoy about One Acadiana?
Networking with current and potential member businesses and getting to learn about our city and region on a deeper level.
3. What’s your favorite tip for someone thinking about joining One Acadiana?
Definitely join! 1A is a great vehicle to connect you with people who may be beneficial to your business outside of monthly meetings and events.
4. What problem or situation did TV / movies make you think would be common, but when you grew up you found out it wasn’t?
Using higher level math outside of college. I had to take Calculus to get my Bachelor’s, and I’ve never used it in my professional life. Not even once.
5. What’s the most interesting thing you’ve read or seen this week?
Too many things to mention one, as I am a millennial and spend roughly 5-7 hours per day perusing various media platforms (according to recent studies).
6. What’s the most useless talent you have?
I can quote all of Shrek (the first one), Pulp Fiction and Mean Girls. Seriously. Every single word.
7. If you were a car, what would you be & why?
'67 Chevelle SS, red with white racing stripes. Mainly because that’s my dream car.
8. What’s your favorite tip for someone moving to Acadiana?
Immerse yourself in our culture. Visit at least one new local restaurant a week, go to Artwalk, Festival International de Louisiane, and other, smaller festivals around the region…learn as much as you can about Acadiana and you’ll come to love it just as much as people who were born here.
9. How do you feel about putting pineapple on pizza?
Negative, Ghost Rider. If you do happen to be one of those folks who partake… may God have mercy on your taste buds.