1. How long have you been a member of One Acadiana?
2. What do you most enjoy about One Acadiana?
The plethora of opportunities to network and meet new people in the community through their various events.
3. What’s your favorite tip for someone thinking about joining One Acadiana?
Don’t just join to say “I’m a 1A member”, join to participate and utilize their access. You never know who you will meet, what idea it might spark, or what resources you could be tapping into!
4. What problem or situation did TV / movies make you think would be common, but when you grew up you found out it wasn’t?
As a child I was terrified to get a job, because in cartoons and sitcoms, the ‘”boss” at anyone’s job was always mad and so mean, always yelling, etc. But luckily, I ended up with a pretty nice boss!
5. What’s the most interesting thing you’ve read or seen this week?
I read an interview where Jay-Z finally admitted that he did cheat on Beyoncé. Even though we all already knew it, it was just still shocking to hear coming straight from him. I am #TeamBeyoncé all day!
6. What’s the most useless talent you have?
Gift wrapping! I wrap really well! I only say it’s useless, because it takes more effort, and I usually just grab a gift bag and stuff it with colorful paper!
7. If you were a car, what would you be & why?
Aside from it being the first car I ever bought myself, I would say a Honda Accord! I’m low-key, still stylish, but not over the top, and also, very loyal and reliable!
8. What’s your favorite tip for someone moving to Acadiana?
There are three things you will never have a shortage of after moving to Acadiana: 1. Good Food, 2. New Friends, and 3. Festivals to attend.
9. How do you feel about putting pineapple on pizza?
That’s a big no-no! I’m a classic pepperoni type of girl, with extra cheese!