1. How long have you been a member of One Acadiana?
Just joined Nov. 2016 (Homewood Suites by Hilton)
2. What do you most enjoy about One Acadiana?
Networking and being involved in the community.
3. What’s your favorite tip for someone thinking about joining One Acadiana?
Like any organization. You get what you put in.
4. What problem or situation did TV / movies make you think would be common, but when you grew up you found out it wasn’t?
I have no clue how to answer this I have never really been a big TV or movie person until I married my husband and now we watch movies all the time.
5. What’s the most interesting thing you’ve read or seen this week?
I’m reading a new book called the Plant Paradox and it is very interesting.
6. What’s the most useless talent you have?
No talent is useless. Some are just better than others.
7. If you were a car, what would you be & why?
I would be a jeep wrangler. Something bright colored like hot pink or orange. I would have big tires and be tough and rough. The jeep is very much my personality something bright and fun. The jeep would have to be a bold color to represent my bold personality. Jeeps are built to last. The big tires so they are tough and I can handle anything. I am like a jeep because I am versatile I can be topless or practical. I drive a bright orange jeep and I feel it 100% represents who I am.
8. What’s your favorite tip for someone moving to Acadiana?
Go to the festivals; enjoy the good food; get involved.
9. How do you feel about putting pineapple on pizza?