1. How long have you been a member of One Acadiana?
I have been a member for about 9 months!
2. What do you most enjoy about One Acadiana?
The opportunity to get to meet so many new people. I love getting out in the community and learning about so many companies and organizations that I had no clue about.
3. What’s your favorite tip for someone thinking about joining One Acadiana?
Be open minded and don’t be afraid of talking to people. Everywhere you go, people will talk to you and want to know your purpose in our community!
4. What problem or situation did TV / movies make you think would be common, but when you grew up you found out it wasn’t?
I always thought that quicksand would be a much larger problem in my life than it actually is. I also always I would have my lunch money stolen from me a lot more often but I didn’t even bring cash lunch money to school sooooo that never happened, thankfully.
5. What’s the most interesting thing you’ve read or seen this week?
The most interesting thing I have read this week was about millennials not reproducing enough to reach population replacement. This blows my mind because everywhere I turn, someone is having a baby. They are calling this generation the “Baby Bust”.
6. What’s the most useless talent you have?
I can talk for hours on end. Is that even a talent? Give me any person and I’ll find something to talk to them about!
7. If you were a car, what would you be & why?
I would be a bright yellow Volkswagen beetle bug – for sure. I have loved this car since I was a kid playing with Barbie dolls. So cute!
8. What’s your favorite tip for someone moving to Acadiana?
You best bring yo’ appetite, cher!
9. How do you feel about putting pineapple on pizza?
I LOVE pineapple on pizza. Dipping in Buffalo Wild Wings hot barbecue sauce, makes it even better!
Subscribe to Our E‑Newsletter!
Get monthly updates on the latest news, events, and initiatives from Acadiana.