Become An Investor
Invest inAcadiana's Future
Investing in One Acadiana demonstrates a commitment to building a foundation for the long-term growth and sustainability of our economy. 1A investors take a leading role in implementing the three core strategies of The Campaign for One Acadiana, a five-year $15 million dollar initiative designed to make our region one of the most high-quality, sought-after places in the South for business and talent.
Director, Investor & Member Engagement
Our organization comprises colleagues, neighbors, and business associates—professionals who’ve made a personal commitment to strengthening Acadiana’s economic standing. Our nine parish partners include: Acadia, Evangeline, Iberia, Jeff Davis, Lafayette, St. Landry, St. Martin, St. Mary, and Vermilion parishes.
We're ensuring a significant return on investment
One Acadiana investors take a leadership role in executing 1A's core strategies and in turn experience increased leadership opportunities and networking through invitations to VIP gatherings with elected officials and fellow business leaders. Investor companies receive premier recognition at 1A events and are highlighted on our website and in major publications, such as our annual report.
LET US BREAK IT DOWN FOR YOU:
- Leadership opportunities, including executive committee*, board of directors*, and committee chairs. (*dependent on investment level)
- Access to investor-only committees
- Access to investor-exclusive events, including VIP Reception prior to the Regional Celebration, annual update luncheons
- Priority access to thought leaders and experts in conjunction with 1A events
- Recognition at all 1A events throughout the year (over 100 and counting)
- Premier seating at 1A Signature Events
- Priority access to 1A Sponsorship opportunities. View 2018 sponsorship opportunities
- Comprehensive quarterly investor updates on 1A’s progress
- Exclusive access to 1A’s Talent Development services, including one-on-one executive level tours, group tours, and Welcome Home Acadiana events
- Investor news included in bi-weekly eFlash and on website
- Investor listing on website, including logo and link to website
- Investor listing in annual report and business directory
- Priority access to all members of the 1A team, including business development, public policy, governmental affairs, urban revitalization, etc.
As an investor, you receive all of the above and the following:
- Priority access to over 100 annual events
- Networking opportunities each month
- Cost-savings of member pricing at all 1A events
- Community involvement through member-only committee access
- Regular, informative updates from the 1A team about the issues you care about most
- Opportunities to promote your brand through a variety of sponsorship options. View our 2016 sposorship guide.
- Exclusive opportunity to become a 1A Ambassador (max. 50; wait-list available to members only)
- Complimentary ribbon cuttings, groundbreakings, and grand openings (eligible for 1 per year with active membership)
- Referrals for all inquiries coming to the 1A office
- Listing on 1A website and annual business directory
- Access to small business resource center
- Access to 1A’s new community calendar in order to promote your upcoming events
Interested in becoming an investor?
Find out more about how you can help impact Acadiana's future.Learn More
What will the Campaign help us do?
- Develop and implement strategies to improve regional assets, infrastructure, and policy
- Launch a national marketing and sales effort to secure new business investment and professional talent.
- Revitalize our regional core, leveraging the UL Master Plan, Downtown Master Plan, and Lafayette Comprehensive Plan for strategic direction
Make a tax-deductible donation.
Investing in One Acadiana is easy through our valued partner, Community Foundation of Acadiana, the trusted philanthropic leader and resource for donors and philanthropists, nonprofits, and community leaders in our region. Visit cfacadiana.org to invest through the Foundation today.
Hear what investors are saying.
Campaign investors and partners share how this initiative will help manage Acadiana’s current and long-term growth, retain and grow current business, and diversify the economic base by attracting new emerging growth industries and professional talent.
Subscribe to Our E‑Newsletter!
Get monthly updates on the latest news, events, and initiatives from Acadiana.