LAFAYETTE, La. — One Acadiana today announced that, in collaboration with Louisiana Economic Development, it will host the fifth cohort of the Acadiana CEO Roundtable program.
CEO Roundtables bring together groups of 15 to 18 key decision makers from Louisiana-based small businesses 10 times over the course of a year for growth-oriented roundtable sessions that support a trusting environment in which CEOs can safely explore business and personal issues with the guidance of experienced facilitators.
Selected executives include:
- Derrick Hines, Owner/CEO of Acadiana Pain & Performance Rehab
- Christopher Hebert, CEO of Aristotle’s Alexander
- Barbara Melancon, Owner of Atlas Feed Mill Inc
- Kimi Hargrave, Business Owner of Cajun Bug Exterminating
- Spencer Sens, CEO of Complete Logistical Services, LLC
- Josh Goree, Owner of Completeful
- Boyer Derise, President/CEO of Good Eats Kitchen
- Byron Trosclair, Principal of Innovative Intelligent Design, Inc. dba (IDI, Inc.)
- Matthew Rovira, CEO of Leading Health Care of La., Inc.
- Travis Martin, President of M&A Safety Services
- Scott McClaskey, CEO of Pizza Artista
- Ronald Prejean, Managing Partner/CEO of PRM CPAs + Advisors LLC
- Lauren Bercier, Co-Founder/CEO of Something Borrowed Blooms
- Casey Sorrel, President of Sorrel Electrical Specialties LLC
- Brad Cook, CEO of Thru Tubing Systems
“Small businesses are a critical part of our economy. One Acadiana is committed to increasing Acadiana’s competitive advantage by supporting the growth of small and minority-owned businesses across our region,” said Troy Wayman, President and CEO of One Acadiana. “We are proud to provide this program in partnership with LED to help small business owners across nine parishes work together and succeed.”
The program features peer-to-peer learning through discussion, interaction and the sharing of experiences that allow participants to learn from each other’s achievements and mistakes. Selected executives also receive support through highly qualified facilitators, expert guest speakers and connection to various small business resources.
About One Acadiana
One Acadiana is the leading economic development organization for the nine-parish Acadiana region located in south Louisiana. With more than 800 investors, members, and partners, One Acadiana serves as the voice of the regional business community. The organization is located in the city of Lafayette and serves a region of nearly 700,000 people with a vibrant culture and unique entrepreneurial spirit. Learn more at OneAcadiana.org.