Who can have a ribbon cutting or grand opening with One Acadiana?
All members, partners, and investors of One Acadiana can have a ribbon cutting. It’s free with your membership. Book a ribbon cutting today to celebrate with the business community, loyal clients, partners, family, and friends.
What’s a good time of day to host a ribbon cutting?
- One Acadiana hosts Ribbon Cuttings Monday to Friday during business hours.
- Mid-morning and lunch time Ribbon Cuttings tend to work best to accommodate attendee’s work schedules.
Can I announce when construction will commence for a new building?
A groundbreaking ceremony is a great way to let the community know that your company is coming soon. You can request our special Golden Shovels for this type of celebration.
What is One Acadiana’s role in a ribbon cutting?
What is the company’s role in a ribbon cutting?
- The company planning the Ribbon Cutting is responsible for doing outreach and promotion. We encourage our members to make it their own event, however, big or small it may be.
- One Acadiana will provide the ribbon, but if a company wants to get crafty or creative they can call a local florist. See Membership Directory.
Reasons to celebrate?
Have a Ribbon Cutting for:
- Breaking Ground
- Grand Opening
- Remodel or Reopening
- A Milestone or Anniversary
Does One Acadiana help get the media and elected officials at a ribbon cutting?
It’s up to the company planning their celebration to reach out to the media and elected officials. See Media Contact List.
Do we have access to a member mailing list?
No, we do not provide a mailing list. But, you have access to our online membership directory.