1. How long have you been a member of One Acadiana?
3.5 years; since August 2014 (Lofton Staffing Services)
2. What do you most enjoy about One Acadiana?
Having the opportunity to actively make a difference in our business community, by volunteering/assisting in events to promote it!
3. What’s your favorite tip for someone thinking about joining One Acadiana?
To make sure that they have enough to properly invest their time with the chamber. Also, to get ready to do so because he/she will gain so many contacts and friends.
4. What problem or situation did TV / movies make you think would be common, but when you grew up you found out it wasn’t?
How “easy” being an adult was, because it isn’t!
5. What’s the most interesting thing you’ve read or seen this week?
The book “Everything I Never Told You” a novel by Celeste Ng. (I enjoyed the aspects of thoughts and desires of a mother who is torn with focusing on her kids and pursuing her doctorate/education.)
6. What’s the most useless talent you have?
7. If you were a car, what would you be & why?
Some sort of open-top/convertible vehicle because that would mean I’m not worried about my kid’s safety (they aren’t with me) OR my hair (no meetings to go to to look put together.)
8. What’s your favorite tip for someone moving to Acadiana?
Put yourself out there and participate in local events open to the public. This is how you can get connected with locals, easily, because the community/natives are so friendly and approachable.
9. How do you feel about putting pineapple on pizza?
I am not a fan of this idea.