1. Give me a brief history of your company.
Dr. Donald Snow created CoRelief Center in Lake Charles in 2007. After 21 years of medical military service, he was convinced that pain management was not sufficient and he began to seek ways to achieve pain resolution for his patients. He studied acupuncture and other traditional methods while researching medical technologies such as electromagnetic therapy. By combining ancient practices and modern techniques, Dr. Snow has created a new approach to healing and brought it back to his hometown.
In 2018, he started training Dr. Brittny Antoine of New Iberia, La, to use his methods and run his next clinic. On October 1st, CoRelief Center of Lafayette opened its doors to the public.
2. What would you tell the rest of Acadiana makes you special?
This is an outcome-based clinic. That means that if a new patient comes in and does not get at least 50% relief from the active symptom on the first visit, there is no charge. If the patient does feel better, we know that this treatment will work for them long term. We believe that this is an honest and ethical way to help people. We focus on pain at CoRelief Center, but we can also treat many other issues such as digestion, insomnia, infertility, and women’s health issues.
3. What are you most proud of?
We’re most proud of the results I’ve seen. Helping the people of Acadiana to reclaim their lives from chronic pain is truly gratifying. Pain robs people of their joy, and we are able to help them get it back.
4. Where do you see your business in 10 years? What are your plans for the future?
In 10 years, we will know more techniques, be able to help more people, and have more locations.
5. 1A is “Focused on Forward” – meaning we are taking an active role of improving the community we live in. Our members are Focused on Forward, too! – What does Focused on Forward mean to you? How is your company Focused on Forward?
We all must do our part to keep Acadiana beautiful and up to date so that it’s an appealing place to live and do business. If we do that, the members of the community can thrive and will want to stay. We are Focused on Forward because we help people to feel better and have the energy to be engaged and active.