1. Give us a brief history of your organization.
2. What would you tell the rest of Acadiana makes you special?
Being a Money Life Coach provides me with the skills to support my clients to become at peace with their money and how they are spending it to stop the sleepless nights and financial arguments.
3. What are you most proud of?
I’m most proud of being married for over 32 years, my five amazing daughters, and my five double amazing grandchildren
4. Where do you see your organization in 10 years? What are your plans for the future?
As a Money Life Coach, I see my business changing the way adults handle their money, retirement, life insurance, creating a better legacy for their children and passing on these skills to their children and grandchildren. My plan for the future is to squeeze in some traveling overseas.
5. 1A is making an impact as we take an active role in improving the community we live in. Our members are making an impact, too! – What does impact mean to you? How is your company making an impact?
An impact to me means helping to make a difference in someone’s life for the better. My company makes an impact on the entire family by bringing peace of mind back into their financial world.