1. Give us a brief history of your company.
This is a new concept we brought to the Acadiana area in March. Graze Acadiana came to life from a mother-daughter duo who have always had a love for hosting and entertaining others in our homes. The concept grew out of our love for being creative and also serving this lovely area we now call home. When we realized how something as simple as a beautifully curated platter of handpicked goodness brings people together, we knew we had to share.
We are a mother and daughter duo, women owned business.
2. What would you tell the rest of Acadiana makes you special?
The Grazing concept is the hottest new trend for weddings, meetings and all of life’s celebrations. From Australia, it has made its way to only a handful of states in the U.S.
We are so excited to be the first to bring Grazing to the Acadiana area. We knew that it would be a perfect fit here because Louisianans Love Food and Celebrating. So the Gather and Graze concept was an obvious fit.
Our deepest desire is to see you gather and graze over delicious food, laugh, and enjoy.
3. What are you most proud of?
Working together and growing our vision into something we are both proud of, something we created together, not only as mother and daughter but as friends, is what we are most proud of as well as connecting with local non-profits to be able to give back and help others.
4. Where do you see your business in 10 years? What are your plans for the future?
Within the next two to three years we plan to open one or more locations in the Acadiana area as well as expand into Baton Rouge and/or Lake Charles.
5. 1A is “Focused on Forward” – meaning we are taking an active role of improving the community we live in. Our members are Focused on Forward, too! – What does Focused on Forward mean to you? How is your company Focused on Forward?
Our values and vision for Graze Acadiana and the community we live in are driven by a Focused on Forward approach.
- Connecting with the local community and giving back is important to us. We believe it is a business’s Social Responsibility to give back to the community in which they do business. Therefore, throughout the year we will work with and support local non-profit organizations that support children. Children are at the heart of our values.
- We are proudly eco-conscious, with a commitment to serving the local community and preserving the environment. Our mindful efforts include; using environmentally sustainable packaging and disposables, little food wastage in preparation, partnering with local business and ethical vendors, recycling and minimal plastic usage.
- We use verified organically grown products as much as possible.
- We spend a great deal of our time and sometimes at an extra cost, local sourcing our products in order to support local farmers and suppliers.