1. Give us a brief history of your organization.
Interstate Batteries was founded in 1952 with a history as rich as our brand. This year Interstate celebrated its 70th Anniversary as a system and this local independently owned distributorship has serviced the Acadiana region for the past 50 years.
2. What would you tell the rest of Acadiana makes you special?
We strive to be local battery experts for our customers and community dealer partners with a Nationwide reach. The money spent here in Acadiana on our products stays here in Acadiana where we all live and work.
3. What are you most proud of?
We are most proud of our employees and the products we sell.
4. Where do you see your organization in 10 years? What are your plans for the future?
We see ourselves as an even bigger part of our community than we are now including a new location with expanded product offerings.
5. 1A is making an impact as we take an active role in improving the community we live in. Our members are making an impact, too! – What does impact mean to you? How is your company making an impact?
Impact to me means the legacy we leave for generations to come based on what we are currently doing. One of the largest Impacts we have on the environment is recycling more batteries than we sell.