1. Give us a brief history of your company.
Jewelie’s Boutique has been dressing Acadiana’s classy women for over 15 years. We are a true Missy boutique and cater to women of all sizes. We started as a small Fashion Jewelry outlet and with the support of the community, we’ve added on 3 times to now include gift, apparel, shoes and accessories!
2. What would you tell the rest of Acadiana makes you special?
Every guest that walks in our door gets a personal stylist to help put an outfit together or find the perfect gift for a special lady in his/her life.
3. What are you most proud of?
We are proud of our outstanding customer service. We have a personal relationship with all of our regular customers and get to know all of our new customers. We want everyone to feel welcome and at home when they walk in our door.
4. Where do you see your business in 10 years? What are your plans for the future?
In 10 years, I see Jewelie’s having multiple locations in Acadiana and a significant online presence. I also see our Lafayette location being in a more prominent/visible location with a much bigger space!
5. 1A is making an impact as we take an active role in improving the community we live in. Our members are making an impact, too! What does impact mean to you? How is your company making an impact?
Impact means making a difference. We’re making a difference by getting involved in different organizations. Our biggest impact lately has been with our customers through COVID. We have a lot of customers that fall into the “high risk” category so we’ve done everything we can to stay connected with them and help whenever needed. When we had to shut down in March, we cooked and served lunch to over 50 families in need, donated masks and other essential items to nurses, and delivered groceries to high risk customers who couldn’t leave their home. We adjusted our way of doing to business to accommodate the needs of vulnerable customers including free delivery of items and curbside service.