1. Give us a brief history of your organization.
MediTrans was established in 2003 to serve the non-emergency medical transportation needs of the local community. The company quickly grew to become the premier private transportation provider in the Acadiana Region, servicing multiple Behavioral Health and Medical Facilities. In 2020, MediTrans became the first and only Coordinated Transportation Network (CTN) to serve Louisiana residents across the state.
2. What would you tell the rest of Acadiana makes you special?
Our team at MediTrans is truly exceptional. We prioritize our clients and consistently go the extra mile to ensure that they know how much they are valued.
3. What are you most proud of?
We take immense pride in being the first broker to offer non-emergency transportation services in the Acadiana Area.
4. Where do you see your organization in 10 years? What are your plans for the future?
In a decade, I envision MediTrans operating in at least 12 states, expanding our non-emergency transportation services to support local communities in need.
5. 1A is making an impact as we take an active role in improving the community we live in. Our members are making an impact, too! – What does impact mean to you? How is your company making an impact?
MediTrans plays a pivotal role in bridging the gap when it comes to non-emergency transportation for our local communities. Our services extend across the state of Louisiana, where we’ve made a significant impact by ensuring residents reach their appointments promptly and reliably.