1. Give us a brief history of your company.
Created in late 2008, MHG exists as a full-scale comprehensive family medicine facility with multiple service offerings covering the basics of primary care while emphasizing in cardiovascular prevention.
2. What would you tell the rest of Acadiana makes you special?
Our passion for reducing and preventing heart attacks and strokes brings us much joy and professional satisfaction. Our diagnostic tools and protocols fortified by a strong educational program make our clients knowledgeable and empowered to protect their lives and promote healthier living.
3. What are you most proud of?
To have painted a vision years ago to launch a facility with sufficient capacity to comfortably house a multi-faceted medical practice has been our dream come true. By sharing that facility with our sister walk-in clinic, Premier Urgent Care, we are proud to say we cover most of Acadiana’s outpatient needs.
4. Where do you see your business in 10 years? What are your plans for the future?
This model is set to be replicated in other areas of the local and regional area as well.
5. 1A is “Focused on Forward” – meaning we are taking an active role in improving the community we live in. Our members are Focused on Forward, too! – What does Focused on Forward mean to you? How is your company Focused on Forward?
Focused on Forward aligns itself with our vision to mitigate cardiac events (heart attacks and strokes). This concept is our passion for a cardiac-stricken region like Acadiana.