1. How long have you been a member of One Acadiana?
2. What do you most enjoy about One Acadiana?
All of the networking and educational opportunities about what’s happening in our area.
3. What’s your favorite tip for someone thinking about joining One Acadiana?
Get involved and take advantage of everything offered.
4. What problem or situation did TV / movies make you think would be common, but when you grew up you found out it wasn’t?
Peer pressure – every show I watched when I was a kid had me thinking I wasn’t going to be able to turn a corner without someone trying to force alcohol or drugs on me. While there were certainly isolated incidents, it wasn’t nearly the dilemma I was expecting.
5. What’s the most interesting thing you’ve read or seen this week?
A Reddit article about how women are happier at the age of 85 because generally, their partners have passed away. Not saying I necessarily agree, but do find it very interesting.
6. What’s the most useless talent you have?
I can flip my tongue backward.
7. If you were a car, what would you be & why?
I think my brand would be a Toyota – practical and reliable.
8. What’s your favorite tip for someone moving to Acadiana?
Be prepared to buy bigger pants.
9. How do you feel about putting pineapple on pizza?